Originally posted by nlight View Post
    Took me 2 hours
    Now that's sweet
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

you might want to stock up on them, I'm sure they will get harder to find!
      2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
      1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

Originally posted by nerd racing View Post
        you might want to stock up on them, I'm sure they will get harder to find!
        A Celica GT4 conversion is better

Anyway the new box is comming of today. Some wired noises in it - even when its parked. Pics comming up thru the weekend Hope its not to bad.
        - 1993 Mazda 323 GT-R

x 1991 Mazda 323 GTX - Sold

Helix organic clutchdisc - Bigger aluminium radiator. - GReddy radiatortop - New front mounted intercooler (675x250x76mm total) - Polished stainless steel Inletpipe from turbo to intake - Turbo XS RFL dump - Apexi airfilter - 2,5" stainless steel from turbo, with 4" muffler. - Walbro fuelpump with Sard fuelpumpfilter - Sytec fuelfilter, with Sytec hoseclamp and 8mm steelspunnfuelhose - GReddy expansion tank - Samco silicone hoses -- - D2 coilovers - EBC brake disks front and rear - EBC kevlar brakepads front - EBC greenstuff brakepads rear - Goodridge stainless steel brake lines - 7,5x17" Speedline Corse (ET38) with 215/40-17 Pirelli Pzero Nero - 5,5x15" Powdercoated Enkei (Org. GT-R) (ET45) with 185/55-15 N0kian HK5 studded -- Sparco steering wheel - Sparco pedals - GReddy Profec E-01 - GReddy turbotimer - GReddy turbo presure gauge - GReddy oiltemp gauge from gearbox - GReddy exhaust temp gauge - Pyle alarm and central locking - Pioneer DEH P88MP CD/MP3-player - Bigger spoiler - Bi-xenon 6000k - Bosch Pilot 160 foglight

Comment

Nice GTR
          what was that carbonfiber, is it a sticker type or the real deal?

i would have spent a little more time with the replacement gearbox and welded the sungears in place (1 of the faults in the pictures) and rebuilt it... saves time and money in the long run

1996 ST205 Toyota Celica GT4 | 1991 BG 323 Astina GT, BP N/A 138WHP *Gone*.
          1990 BG Ford Laser S (jdm), soon to be 220whp KL-ZE track hack

Comment

Hi.
            Its a sticker. Got it on ebay.de.

Don`t think there is much to do with the gearbox without just a normal rebuild of the broken bearings. Hope the rest of it is ok.
            We are going to open the box today. Pics to come
            - 1993 Mazda 323 GT-R

Helix organic clutchdisc - Bigger aluminium radiator. - GReddy radiatortop - New front mounted intercooler (675x250x76mm total) - Polished stainless steel Inletpipe from turbo to intake - Turbo XS RFL dump - Apexi airfilter - 2,5" stainless steel from turbo, with 4" muffler. - Walbro fuelpump with Sard fuelpumpfilter - Sytec fuelfilter, with Sytec hoseclamp and 8mm steelspunnfuelhose - GReddy expansion tank - Samco silicone hoses -- - D2 coilovers - EBC brake disks front and rear - EBC kevlar brakepads front - EBC greenstuff brakepads rear - Goodridge stainless steel brake lines - 7,5x17" Speedline Corse (ET38) with 215/40-17 Pirelli Pzero Nero - 5,5x15" Powdercoated Enkei (Org. GT-R) (ET45) with 185/55-15 N0kian HK5 studded -- Sparco steering wheel - Sparco pedals - GReddy Profec E-01 - GReddy turbotimer - GReddy turbo presure gauge - GReddy oiltemp gauge from gearbox - GReddy exhaust temp gauge - Pyle alarm and central locking - Pioneer DEH P88MP CD/MP3-player - Bigger spoiler - Bi-xenon 6000k - Bosch Pilot 160 foglight

Comment

And here we go with the pics.

Every picture tells its story. More to come in a few days.

- 1993 Mazda 323 GT-R

Comment

sweeeeeeeeeeeet

Sweet ride man hope you get that tranny fixed soon.
                c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Originally posted by analytical View Post
                  Whatever Chris, and what's with the warning?
                  I guess only you and your buddies are certified flamers.
                  hey dont make me flame you! your the one who had to buy a new trans cause you couldnt get a axle out of your old trans for over a month! And the car is still not running.

Be nice to people who dont know everything. Im nice to you when you call me asking questions cause your afraid your questions might get flamed on the club.
                  1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                  http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Dam sorry to see that your GTR transmission took a sh!t. What exactly happened?
                    1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Hi
                      The first transmission was run with for over a year with noises from it. So kind of strange it lastet that long.

The second was opened because sounds from the bearings in it. And when you open a GT-R gearbox, you never know what to find

Anyway hope to get the car one the road again soon.. Waiting for a list on what need to be changed in it.
                      - 1993 Mazda 323 GT-R

Comment

Originally posted by TurboProto View Post
                        hey dont make me flame you!
                        Be nice to people who dont know everything. .
                        Flame away Steve, cause that's some funny $hit!

Originally posted by TurboProto View Post
                        Im nice to you when you call me asking questions cause your afraid your questions might get flamed on the club.
                        Nah I know my questions are valid cause I use the search button before I ask. So if I yank your chain, I'm not being nice. Ahhh...pull your junk up like umm
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by analytical; 10-21-2008, 08:18 PM.
                        Tricks get applause... Style gets respect.

Comment

thats a sweet ride!

Comment

Not much news here.
                            Got some new pics.

- 1993 Mazda 323 GT-R

Comment

Those are some serious lights. the car looks great
                              Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
                              "Who Dey"

Comment

Sick!

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                                X